Hello friends today I am sharing my Project Life 2016 | Week three. Above is the view of the spread of my 6x8 album. On the left page is a collage of 2x2's of the weeks IG + my camera roll photo's I made and printed them all on the 6x8 photo paper - at home.
Here is the collage close up. I like that I did this week a little differently then past by cutting up the 2x2's to put into the page pockets - I still like that method but keeping this all as one page and then I used my adhesive roller on the back and adhered to the previous weeks back, Which was a 4 (3x4) pocket page.
This Week - I made a list of this weeks highlights with Midnight Edition card digital kit so I was able to go into PS and add text to the card it reads ... This Week
- Worked Tuesday & Thursday this week at the Hospital
- Made wild berry Pie
- Worked on my knitting projects
- Took kiddos to their Doctor appointments on Monday
- Filled the van with gas $54.00 vs $85.00 reg. to fill
- Took some film photo's this week
- YOGA YOGA YOGA keep going!
- Hit with a chest cold and working through that.
- Lunch with a friend
- Went with Ethan to his University program on Saturday for family day & love that he wanted to take photo's of downtown buildings. So much fun.
- Enjoying so much
- watching "The good wife" on Netflix
- Oranges, all the oranges I can eat
- Took Ava to her follow up appt. for her cast & good news was her cast came off, she laughed as they cut it off but she is to still wear it - off only for bathing, and hand exercise.
- Planning the week ahead
- Bubble baths with lot's of bubble and candles.
- Listening to Adele's cd Loudly
- Planning Spring Break.
That wraps up week three, Loving the flexibility of trying new things and that adding text on the cards to allow for more story to be told is one way, another is adding in little weekly treasures like that parking receipt. Here is to another week + another week ahead.