Podcasts are big aren't they? I am just getting into podcast listening about a year or so and I can already see that it's like the new blogging or when blogging started and you get to find new and exciting content. I didn't jump onboard right away because I am a Visual person by nature and I love to SEE the events, people, a site and real life to see for my self ... but I have gotten a little hooked on a few faves right now. All for different reasons.
I first started listening to podcasts after reading a few blogs. My first subscribed podcast was Elise get's crafty + THEN I was nutty looking for more more more. and I found it.
1. Elise Get's Crafty - It started here, I would listen to her for hours listening to it in the background and got so focused listening to the conversation(s) of so many guests and topics that totally hit home with me. I am super grateful that so many people share their stories this way, to help inform us, to help guide us, to get inspired and to follow a similar path. Today Elise announced that she is taking a break from her blog after TEN years and her hard work has not gone unnoticed - many of us have taken a ecourse, bought a make29 item or took up yarn and sewing - I know I have and I love that she has given us so much content there but also on her podcast. check it out.
3. Elizabeth Gilbert - Magic Lessons - WOW, man so happy to have jumped on this one! Liz is beyond brilliant & it totally shows in these lessons that she helps five different woman with their Creative Fear. Amazing helpful stories that can touch us all some way. Special guest :Cheryl Strayed "wild" author was one of my fave episodes! Elizabeth Gilbert has now released her book BIG MAGIC this week and as I listened to the last few weeks of the podcast I knew I wanted that book + I got it, and it's GOOD!!
4. Gretchen Rubin - Happier - Author of the happiness project. just started this one and i'm still getting into it, but like it so far.
5. Serial - Um yeah this is so good! Only after a few episodes I again found myself wanting to hear more.
6. The Livin Lightly Podcast - INSPIRED so much with this family that lives in their Airstream with a mission to Adventure and have less debt and I could totally do this tomorrow if my husband was onboard.
7. Lime Town - Ok I am a fan of thrillers and mystery movies and this podcast is a tale of a town that had 300 people vanish. It talks about the trail of clues that try to uncover the truth of what happened ... it's fictional & it is so very good.
8. Jess Lively - The Lively show - I am still new to this one and I am jumping around not in order but more relatable topics.
9. Jess Van Den - The create & Thrive podcast - This one is also newer to me and I like the episodes I have listened to so far, lot's of good info here and will continue to listen.
That's it all nine I guess I need to find one more to make a even ten, I am sure I will find one ... thanks for reading happy Friday and have a great weekend folks!!!